South East England is the third-largest of the official regions of England by area, and has the highest population of all the regions. Stretching to the west as far as the Isle of Wight and Hampshire, right across to the tip of Kent and curling around London up to Berkshire and Buckinghamshire, the South East benefits from its close connection with the capital and the national transport network. It also offers residents close proximity to the continent and swift international connections via the Channel Tunnel, Gatwick and Heathrow on its border with Greater London.
Moving to Berkshire and finding properties that match a specific standard is a very hard task. This tallest building in the heart of town centre, Maidenhead, has met all our standards and with a good welcome from the property management team with a welcome kit made our hearts melt. This building makes us feel at home with the fresh fragrance at the entrance , 2 door security level, sparkling cleanliness , changing lights on the outer side of the building, spectacular big space on the rooftop common area and much more. Our welcome was done by Danny who has been fabulously accommodating with any needs and queries we had. Danny helped us out with a very smooth move to the building through the parking area even on a non working day “saturday” by giving us a quick tour on friday so that we don’t face any problem. This advanced preparation , professionalism impressed us a lot. After we moved in smoothly we did notice a few things that needed repair or attention which again was resolved very quickly. The windows were cleaned by the professional cleaners and the housekeeping staff cleaned our balcony.
Please review your development:
1. We loved the Berkshire development inside outside both and also building management is fabolus.
2. Love to live in highrise building with spectular views.
3. Great furniture selection and white wood works.
4. As we have rented out furnished apartment it would be great if we would have given TV, microwave and vaccum cleaner as well with other invetory.
5. Apartment is very well designed with lots of storage.
Please share one thing (or more) which you wish you had known before you moved in:
1. Yes we would like to have our window glasses tint so we can have some more privacy.
2. As we are on top floor and we dont have any shade that save our balcony from piegen waste/beat.
3. Also it would be great if we have our baclony LED light fixed/ outer side looks more elegant.
How has the building management responded to any problems or issues you have raised:
Very Promptly. We are very statisfied with Building management.