– Location is ideal, can’t get much more city centre. Can walk everywhere and there are so many amenities around including places like Yes, Hatch, Salut then stores like Sainsbury’s, Tesco and Aldi on Market Street is walking distance.
– Transport links are so close by with trams all over Greater Manchester only 5 minutes walk. Piccadilly is only 10 minutes walk away. There are always Ubers around too.
– The new park area is a nice touch being a dog owner, usually there isn’t much space around apartment blocks so it’s great from that point of view. It’s only a mile down the road from Whitworth Park too.
– The area is a brand new development so there is some construction being finalised currently but most of Manchester has some level of building works being done. The windows are very soundproofed and I think you expect some element of noise living in a thriving city.
– There are 2 NCP secure car parks a minute away, I’ve parked my car there since moving and it’s very convenient. You also get a corporate discount passed on from Vita Living if you pay for a year (quarterly).
– It’s actually fairly quiet in the evenings as it’s set back from Oxford Road. I’ve only now noticed more activity in the evenings but as mentioned, the windows are very insulated so when closed, noise is minimal.
Read all Read less
Please review your development:
It’s quite an impressive place from a design point of view. I’ve brought a number of friends and family round and they’re always in love with the dining rooms and communal spaces. There is such attention to detail, my dad was even impressed with the recycling and garbage shoots on each floor! The charging tables in the co-working space too is another tiny touch you’d never have thought about if it wasn’t there, but the detail is amazing. The apartments are also great and have so much storage for a flat! There are floor to ceiling cupboards in the dining / living area as well as 2 x double wardrobes in each bedroom (I’m in a 2 bed). For someone with tonnes of stuff, it’s been so easy to pack everything away!
The dining spaces are so popular and everyone uses them most days for work and most evenings for entertaining or a change of scenery. It’s so easy to book them though and compared to other places I went to view before, you don’t have to pay. They even set the table for you if you need crockery which is mad.
The gym is in the new building which opens soon, it was delayed due to Covid I believe but everyone is excited for this launch. Having a gym within the buildings is ideal really and saves monthly membership fees.
There are monthly events too, which I wasn’t expecting. They host food and drink events but have also done some wellness events too which are lovely. Sometimes there are drinks put up in the fridges on the 15th floor ‘just because’ as well which is a nice touch.
The staff within the buildings can’t do enough for you. They’re so friendly and always greet you with a smile. It’s really nice after a long day at work! They take in all your deliveries and if there are any issues in the apartments, they’re on hand to help or log on your app with you. If they ever step away from the desk, there is a number you can call so you’re never without support. You gain access with a fob or with your phone and you can invite your friends and family too so you don’t need to go down to let them in which is nice. It feels more secure than most apartment blocks where you just buzz anyone in.
Overall, happy here so far and have really enjoyed my experience.
Please share one thing (or more) which you wish you had known before you moved in:
It was a pretty standard move-in process. The sales team were helpful and nothing was a surprise.
How has the building management responded to any problems or issues you have raised:
They’ve always been pretty quick in getting things sorted. We had a leaky sink and some plug sockets that were a little stiff behind the TV when we moved in and we were shown how to report on the app and the issues were resolved within 24 hours.