Boasting some of the highest scores for standards of living in the UK, Scotland is a country of extraordinary natural beauty. Add to that its friendly, cultured cities and a rich history stretching back for centuries, and you have a location that offers something for everyone. Whether you live in Glasgow, Edinburgh, Aberdeen or another of its cities, or find a home closer to nature, Scotland provides plenty to appeal to property hunters of all ages and inclinations.
We recently moved in and one thing that stands out for us is its members of staff. The team are professional, polite and promptly assist with any enquiry – always going the extra mile to solve any issue making living here even more special. There was even a welcome gift and card upon arrival for us.
The Point is a well presented, modern, clean and secure place.
The building is of okay construction although some could find fault with the finer details e.g. the floor in the studio apartment is uneven in some places making it more challenging to furniture. The design makes it nice and warm during the cold spells without boosting the heating.
Please review your development:
The in-house facilities are fantastic;
– The Point has a Gym that we use nearly daily and it is never too crowded and always nice to exchange workout tips with other residents; The Point has also a Studio
– we love the Garden Room and Working Hub with panoramic views of the city;
– Residents lounge is a nice place just to chill out;
– the laundry facilities have a TV to watch while waiting or ironing clothes
– The Point has two separate TV Rooms which are like personal cinemas;
– PostBox and BringMe service makes delivery of package of any size easy
Please share one thing (or more) which you wish you had known before you moved in:
Suggestions, Points to be aware of
– Install additional storage cabinets or shelving
– Install an off switch for the main extractor – it is situated in the built-in cooker hood and is on constantly
– Install a quieter fridge/freezer – in a small studio, it is something to get used to, sleeping so close to the kitchenette
– Install dimmable or smart lights – they are too bright, especially in the bathroom
– Create raised gardens beds for residents to grow herbs and flowers on the terraces
How has the building management responded to any problems or issues you have raised:
The response from the Team was always timely, professional and very helpful.