All cards on the table
– This place has genuine positive vibes, my mental health has vastly improved compared to my former flat with old equipment and ludicrous environment even near regents
– The restaurant and recreation selection is a bit wanting, but there’s a new development coming up that’ll hopefully have lots to offer…though it’s finishing in 2023 or something
speaking of, it can get dusty on some floors
-there is pure gym nearby, copying facilities, a library, morrisons all a 5 min walk
-the walk to a green space near river lea is scenic near canning town station
– Veryy well connected to central london, i leave half an hour at most before going to work (office is in london bridge) which is so convenient
-some parts are bit old london, the architecture at others is modern which is a stark contrast that’s a bit wanting of harmony and beauty
Read all Read less
Please review your development:
– We have a social space with table tennis, free coke, card games which is great if it feels too personal at time to make friends inside homes, and mini golf with pet friendly place with cutie dogs running around
-there’s a yoga studio with a full lcd screen and stuff, we’ve got free doga sessions at times
-I love using the workspace and amazing books that are for free in our mini library, read up on Gucci- Frank someone who was pretty legit.
-whoever did the interiors of this space had millennial zen counter culture vibes in designing the bright entrance lights, enlivening color pallet and greg whole in house fizzy app to connect to neighbors. I once got a mouse from a kind neighbor when i forgot to bring one from the office.
-the morrisons is amazing, it has in house burgers and lovely personalsed food
– Tenants are lovely people, though we’re still trying to figure out how to put the garbage inside the bins
– The noise depends on where you are, in our flat is quiet with a few cars outside, it’s white noise that i’d like from the 16th floor but if you’re moving you would like to make sure your flat is fine
– we met our neighbors and they helped my roomate on his CV, while another one gave me his modem for free when i didn’t have internet 😇😇😇
Please share one thing (or more) which you wish you had known before you moved in:
That excel london was close by and walks to that side are pretty interesting,though the bridges are a bit rundown and factorylike. When viewing be sure to check the sun movement of your flat, I have a lovely east facing bedroom and the colors get pretty instagrammy when fog descends or the sun blares pink at dawn💕
How has the building management responded to any problems or issues you have raised:
Swiftly and with care generally, and do take any feedback very seriously. Professional service.