The Wembley designer outlet is 12 mins away, and the Wembley park tube station is 12 mins away. Accessing them on event days can be very difficult. Many roads are closed on event days, which makes it particularly difficult if there is an emergency. Again on event days, it can get very loud. If you are facing the roads, then loud bikes and cars makes noise as there is a garage.
Please review your development:
The design is really good (that is what lures people into signing up for this absolute mess of a place). Building management and property management are abysmal, to say the least.
1. The internet service is a joke, it’s worse than dial-up. And they changed the service provider with a lot of pomp and glory (all that glitters) only to bring an even worse one (is not gold). And no you cant have your own broadband.
2. It took them 5 months to fix our doorbell. They have a fancy app to record all maintenance issues (all that glitters) but they very conveniently close cases without fixing or contacting you (is not gold).
3. They have fantastic facilities like a rooftop terrace, work-from-home pods, and plant pods – but everything is paid. £50-£100 an hour for some of them. The free gym has very few basic machines for all the buildings.
4. The reception area is stunning, but if Quintain is thinking of cost-cutting then the receptionists can easily be replaced by dolls. No matter what you ask be ready for the most unimaginative and uninspired responses for ” I cannot help you”.
5. The management is the most inhumane customer support team I have experienced – We hate moving and would have ideally extended our stay despite all the problems, but the agent took weeks to respond to our emails, so we couldn’t extend our stay as it was too late, putting immense pressure on us to find a new place in such a short period and challenging rental market.
We nearly lost our booking into a new place, because it took her 23 days to provide a tenant reference (never failed a payment, never had any complaints)
Now that we have moved out, it took us 13 days of chasing to get ONE email about our deposit refund, to which I responded immediately and never heard back. And they want to deduct half of our security deposit for mostly natural wear and tear. Like they want us to pay for painting the whole apartment, and pay £210 for cleaning when we left the place as we found.
THE BIGGEST SCAM EVER
Please share one thing (or more) which you wish you had known before you moved in:
That we could not get our own broadband, the communal spaces were mainly paid for, and none of the support team ever responds to any of the emails – regarding anything.
Monthly bills are collected at a uniform rate every month which includes the meter reading charge for water, electricity, and pretty much everything, which you would be paying quintain because in a normal place you won’t be paying them.
They try and deduct half of your security deposit. P.S. In my renting experience of 4 places in London, this is the first time someone has suggested charging me for these things.
How has the building management responded to any problems or issues you have raised:
Anything problem was resolved within months. Before that cases were closed without issues being resolved or even being contacted.