– The building’s design is modern and pleasing from outside and inside.
– The building has an indoor gym which is great for blowing some steam off.
– Concierge in the building is super friendly and helpful.
– Parcel room is a perfect place for keeping your online purchases safe until you are able to receive it.
– At the time of viewing the property, the management person who showed me the apartment told me that all apartments have exactly the same design. Later, I learned from some neighbors that similar apartments have more or less space, have or don’t have bath tubs, and all are the same price!! So, please be aware to know all layouts because you’re paying the same amount of money.
– Car parking are paid, except for persons with an NHS card! It would be great to have free of charge parking same as workers in NHS!
– The fridge in the apartment is too small. I have to buy daily groceries to accommodate inside the tiny fridge I have.
Please tell us what you like and dislike about this area:
– The location of the building is convenient to groceries stores (Sainsbury’s – 200 m, Tesco – 300 m).
– The city center and shopping malls are also within few hundred meters away.
– Within walking distance, there is a canal that you can enjoy walking around and has some coffee shops to enjoy having a cup of coffee as well.
– The access to the building’s front gate is confusing. Sometimes, Uper drivers and food delivery personnel can’t access to the building’s front gate because there is a sign at the entrance prohibiting drivers somehow to enter.
Please share one thing (or more) which you wish you had known before you moved in:
– I wish I had known that similar apartments to mine have different layouts. I would’ve choose to pay money on an apartment with better layout.
If there is one thing you would change about your flat or property what would it be:
– I would have larger fridge. The fridge in the apartment is too small.