– Facilities such as the gym were said to be ‘almost done’ when we moved in, unfortunately this did not happen before we left.
– 1 out of 2 lifts did not work for over 3 months, apparently there were difficulties sourcing a part + COVID and all that jazz.
– Door bell was faulty upon arrival, reported this and was promised a repair, but unfortunately remained faulty till we left.
– Window unhinged after a day, was repaired, and unhinged within 24 hours.
– We were given a fob to open the automatic main door to building, but this was faulty throughout our stay. Any stranger can come into the building.
All in all, No.16 looks good on paper – it’s modern, close to amenities and the station, but there is something seriously wrong with property management and maintenance. For the cost I would expect a functioning main door for example.
Please tell us what you like and dislike about this area:
Not the prettiest area but close to all amenities.
Please share one thing (or more) which you wish you had known before you moved in:
Wish I knew who to communicate to if I had any issues.
What is the best feature of your home:
Big windows and balcony meant the flat was airy and bright. Great view if you live on higher floors.