The exterior and interior design isn’t anything great, just clean and functionally. The white goods in the apartment are really good. Not as many snag issues as I thought there would be. The balconies are a bit bad, the slats don’t close so you can see people above and below you. The apartments are sound insulated, with the windows closed you won’t hear the station outside.
Please tell us what you like and dislike about this area:
– Close to Walthamstow Central station with the overground, bus terminal and Victoria line
– Lots of pubs, shops and places to eat within walking distance.
– Lots of footfall between station and building, since a walk way leads to another Overground station
– Lots of small pieces of garbage around the area and looks messy
Please share one thing (or more) which you wish you had known before you moved in:
– Make sure you test ALL appliances and make sure all switches work
– Use pressure to see if things aren’t affixed
If there is one thing you would change about your flat or property what would it be:
– I would wish the balcony to be more enclosed from the top and bottom.