2020 National Build to Rent Report
Our 2020 National Build to Rent Report shares comprehensive insights gathered from the largest dataset collated on the new build tenant experience to date.
This report represents resident reviews from 522 new developments, including 84 BTR developments, which constitutes 37% of the currently occupied BTR developments in the UK. Data is sourced from over 5,000 tenant reviews; 1500 verified BTR tenant reviews and a further 3,500 BTS tenant reviews. The 84 BTR developments are managed by 34 different operators, across 8 cities in the UK: London, Manchester, Birmingham, Liverpool, Leeds, Newcastle, Bristol and Bath.
In this report we identify the key factors and points of differentiation impacting resident scoring, provide a view of value by combining rating and rental price data, and share advice on how operators can improve their tenant experience.
A pdf can immediately be downloaded and 10 hard copies of the 64 page report will be posted to you.
|Small Business||To be shared with up to 10 people within one organisation||£1,195 (+VAT)|
|Medium Business||To be shared with up to 25 people within one organisation||£1,950 (+VAT)|
|Large Business||To be shared with 25+ people within one organisation||£2,950 (+VAT)|
A shorter pdf report focusing on a key chapter but also including bonus chapters on overall results, key themes and award winners. Choose from Facilities, Design, Location, Value or Building Management for £250 (+VAT) per chapter report.
Included in the complete report
- Key factors and points of differentiation driving the tenant experience, including identifying what’s most valued by BTR tenants.
- The Top 10 Rated BTR Developments by category, with explanation of driving factors (categories include: Overall Star Rating, Facilities, Design, Location, Value and Building Management).
- The Top 5 Complete Landlords with explanation of driving factors (% Recommend, Customer Service, Repairs & Maintenance).
- The perception of value by combining ratings with advertised rental price data.
- Areas for improvement, themes and HomeViews recommendations for the BTR sector.
Top 10's in the full report
Top 10 Developments by:
Facilities, Design, Location, Value, Building Management - and why
Top 5 Complete Landlords:
Considering ratings for Management, % Recommend, Customer Service, Repairs & Maintenance